Patrick was born in Colorado – but has all over the country – calling Utah, California, and Massachusetts home over the years. He moved to central Oregon for its close proximity to snowboarding, mountain biking, rock climbing, and the amazing beer. He and his wife recently welcomed a baby boy to the family, and are enjoying parenthood. Patrick studied visual art in collage and love making things with his hands. A travel junkie, he worked two seasons at McMurdo station in Antarctica. A bit of a virtuoso, he’s plays acoustic guitar, piano, drums, and the saxophone.
- PREFERRED MODE OF TRANSPORTATION?
- FAVORITE SCENIC VIEW IN THE PNW?
- The summit of the south sister.
- FAVORITE SOUND IN THE WORLD?
- The river and the sound of my snowboard carving fresh powder.
- BIGGEST MUSICAL INFLUENCE?
- Jimi Hendrix.
- BEST LIVE SHOW YOU’VE EVER SEEN?
- 1991 Denver CO Red hot chili prppers, pearl jam and smashing pumpkins.
- DREAM VACATION?
- A year of traveling North America with a truck and camper.
- FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE?
- Watching fail compilations on youtube.
- ITEM ALWAYS IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR?
- Butter and good beer.
- MOST SENTIMENTAL THING YOU OWN?
- WW2 foot locker of my grandpa's.