Limited Lifetime Warranty
Two Old Hippies and Breedlove Guitars strive to design and build the finest musical instruments possible. Using all solid wood on most of our instruments makes each one unique in both sound and appearance. Should you encounter any defects in materials or workmanship that we did not catch in our final inspection in Bend, OR, please call it to our immediate attention. We cannot be held responsible for normal wear and tear or damage resulting from misuse, abuse or unauthorized modifications or self made repairs. Dealers and consumers are responsible to insure proper humidification – between 40% and 50%, and temperatures – between 65 and 75 degrees F. Wood is effected by changes in humidity and temperature, so we can not be held responsible if the instrument is not properly stored. If we have shipped an instrument that has defects in workmanship or materials, Two Old Hippies will repair or replace it at Two Old Hippies cost. But we accept no responsibility or liability for any personal or consequential damages…our Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the repair or replacement of the instrument only and shall not exceed the purchase price of the instrument. We want you to enjoy your Breedlove Guitar so please give us a call at (877) 800-4848 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have concerning proper care of your instrument.
Terms and Conditions for Conducting Business with Two Old Hippies
1. All sales shall be made on the condition that the Dealer assents to the terms and conditions of sale contained herein as the sole expression of the contract of sale, notwithstanding any variance with the terms and conditions on any documents submitted by the Dealer. Any provision on any documents submitted by the Dealer which purports to impose any obligation (including expressly but not by way of limitation any obligation to indemnify, hold harmless or defend the Dealer or any other party) on Two Old Hippies or to grant any rights to the Dealer other than stated herein are hereby expressly objected to.
2. Dealer shall hold Two Old Hippies liable only for such warranties, representations, conditions, and promises as are specifically herein set forth in writing.
3. All Two Old Hippies prices, payment terms, discounts and freight charges are subject to change without prior notice. Two Old Hippies reserves the right to invoice for all products at the price prevailing at the time of shipment. Two Old Hippies further reserves the right to require that orders be raised to shipping carton quantities and that such orders be for minimum dollar amounts.
4. Two Old Hippies will determine the method of transportation and the carrier to be used on all shipments where the freight is prepaid by Two Old Hippies. FOB Origin.
5. Shipping dates are estimated only and are not guaranteed. Two Old Hippies reserves the right to cancel, at any time, orders and/or contracts or unfilled potions thereof, when performance of the same is prevented directly or indirectly, by war, embargo, fire, labor trouble, inability to procure supplies, governmental action, accidents, or any cause whatsoever beyond Two Old Hippies’ control and Two Old Hippies is not to be liable for any failure occasioned directly or indirectly.
6. If the Dealer fails to comply with any payment term, or if in the judgement of Two Old Hippies the financial responsibility of the Dealer shall at any time become impaired, Two Old Hippies shall have the right to suspend further shipment of products, including shipments in transit. In such events, Two Old Hippies may cancel all orders pursuant to written notice unless within thirty days from such notice all prior shipments are paid for and adequate security is posted for further payments to become due. Any action taken by Two Old Hippies pursuant to this paragraph shall not be deemed to constitute an election or waiver of any other rights or remedies to which Two Old Hippies may be entitled under law.
7. Dealer shall inspect all shipments of products promptly upon receipt and unless Dealer gives notice of default within seven days after receipt, Dealer shall be deemed to have accepted such shipment as conforming to the contract of sale and shall have no right to revoke such acceptance thereafter.
8. Any returns of merchandise must be pursuant to prior written authorization from Two Old Hippies. All authorized returned merchandise is to be shipped freight prepaid by Dealer. Returned merchandise (other than products returned for repair or replacement pursuant to the warranty above) will be subject to a minimum handling charge, and additional charges may be made depending upon the condition of such merchandise.
9. If shipments pursuant to the contract are in installments, each installment shall be treated separately and any default by Two Old Hippies as to one installment shipment shall in no event be deemed a breach of the entire contract.
10. Two Old Hippies represents that with respect to the products shipped it has complied with Section 12(A) of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended.
11. Dealer shall not make any representations and/or warranty to consumers inconsistent with the written warranties of Two Old Hippies expressly provided for and accompanying the products. Dealer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Two Old Hippies from any cost, claims, and/or damages, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, arising out of a breach of the terms herein including but not limited to making representations to customers inconsistently with those expressly provided for herein.
12. Nothing herein shall constitute a transfer or license of intellectual property rights of Two Old Hippies, including but not limited to, Two Old Hippies trademarks or patent rights relating to the sale of goods herein.
13. All sales shall be subject to the laws of Iowa. These terms and conditions may not be modified, amended, altered or changed except by written agreement signed by both Two Old Hippies and Dealer.