Front Desk/Showroom Coordinator
We are seeking a candidate who understands the importance of providing a great brand experience to our consumers, in person and through various communication tools. We also are seeking a candidate who has a passion for creating the opportunities for proactive consumer relationships.
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries. Also responsible for sales out of our local showroom and assisting the marketing team with the merchandise program and online gear sites. This is a full-time, benefited position.
This position description outlines the basic duties performed in this position; it is not meant to be comprehensive and other duties will be assigned as appropriate.
- Order office supplies and manage office supply inventory
- Greet vendors, consumer, and staff
- Answer phone and direct call to appropriate staff member
- Answer questions consumers have regarding previous and existing instruments
- Respond to information line e-mails
- Warranty registrations
- File build cards
- Produce and maintain labels for production, including resolving conflicting information in PO and serial numbers
- Manage our showrooms, maintaining a clean and inviting space, work with leadership to determine and maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Balance showroom cash drawer at the end of each week and at month end.
- Greet and direct visitors to facility
- Assist visitors looking to purchase an instrument, schedule visits and help them with their selection.
- Work with marketing to create consumer promotions for items available on our gear website
- Manage and maintain online Gear Shop presence
- Manage gear orders from order acceptance, shipment, and processing in SAP and Paypal
- Inventory control of showroom including instruments and merchandise – including cycle counts.
- Manage appropriate inventory levels on gear sites.
- Work with marketing to get appropriate merchandise for online gear sites and showroom.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- USPS click and ship
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a retail setting
- 3+ years of experiencing working with inventory including product controls, purchasing, and cycle counts
- 3+ years experience giving exceptional consumer service
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be resourceful, upbeat and love making consumers happy.
- Thorough knowledge of guitars and their construction, or the ability to learn within the first 90 days of employment.
- Ability to quickly learn and use our software technology.
- Work well in a team-oriented environment, but apply yourself independently as well.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking management skills for effective, efficient, timely and on-strategy execution.
- Passion to exceed expectations and desire to be the very best at what you do.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Email your resume to email@example.com